Through Christ-centred, high quality education, we will culitivate a united community that is diverse and equal. We will be a community where we, 'Love God, Love Others and Love Learning'.
The school aims to bring hope to the hopeless and is based in Isaiah 32 v. 2, which states: [The school] will be like a shelter from the wind and a refuge from the storm, like streams of water in the desert and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land.
Our mission is:
- To be a school which continues to remember the poor and which first and foremost serves them; particularly those in the family of believers.
- To be multicultural - a school which leads the way in developing harmonious relationships between different nations and cultures and between different socio-economic groups.
- To be a small, family-type school where staff and parents work together to educate children for life and godliness through a personal knowledge of Jesus.
- To be a school that helps each individual child to grow into a confident, life-loving adult who has learnt to overcome his or her weaknesses and disadvantages and is willing and able to be a contributing and pro-active member of the community.
- To ensure that all children become fluent in the use of the English language.
- To develop a strong and loyal staff team who are willing to 'flesh-out' the vision through their teaching and interaction with each child.
- To be a training base for men and women who wish to serve the Kingdom of God, particularly in the field of education and working with the poor.